..M badges..

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Ecc0

Associate Member
..hi guys..I want to stick on to my car M badges, and im looking for black/white color scheme, without shine badges..I have found some on Ebay, but im really not sure about proper size since i wanna have same size M badges near side repeaters (2 pieces) and 1 badge on tailgate (slightly larger than those on side repeaters)..where do you getting your badges ?? Any web link or some shop here maybe ?

I have one for sale...i bought it in the US but doesn't fit my M3 E93 as it is too big. Its black chrome with bmw 3 colored stripes. let me know if you are interested.

thanks

hi david..can you take picture and post dimensions in cm so i can make a decision..when you said that you have 'one', did you mean one set (3 pieces) or ??

EccO, you really should go out and play with the ///M boys...

Jangan lar malu malu!* Lots of things can be shared and learn :)

*Don't be shy!

Some of my 'monochromed' mods...

IMG00126-20110521-1639.jpg

IMG00013-20110208-1547.jpg

i like the matt one. nice. top left one.

can get it here ? or USA ?

pussy;738283 said:
i like the matt one. nice. top left one.

can get it here ? or USA ?

I got these from the US some time back [last year]... Should already be in Sunway and the other acc shops by now I guess.

Kamal,
Money, money, money, always money in a //M M world.........

..yesss..those black/white badges im looking for..ordered M badge from mr. ansonsoo link last weekend..

..just got black/white M badge..now i need quick and 'dirty' tutorial how to stick it to the car body?? I know that surface where badge is about to be placed, must be clean, but do I need any specific chemical to do that in order to prepare surface for badge or not?? Any info is appreciated.

Top Bottom