Looking for VDO

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

M30revival

Club Guest
I think my SI board is fried. Even after I replaced the batteries I still can't get the tachometer to work. Looking for used VDO for E23 728i. If anyone has unused VDO for either E23 728i/E28 528i, or have some parts like the tachometer (the round meter on the right), SI board (the small version) for these models lying around, please let me know and I'll would love to buy the parts from you.PM me please.

Mine's 'semi-fried', SI Board not working but the rest of the gauges still work. Looking for a replacement board, but does not come cheap. Last I heard was slightly over RM1K...

Yes, it is not cheap. Even those sites in US that carry them quoted at least USD230+. I will get a 2nd opinion next week from another wireman. If nothing come along, I'll search oversea then. Without the tachometer, I can't do a proper engine tuning. Sigh.

haiya...I tot who..??? :) Guys..??? our friend is back..!! :yahoo: Muahahahaaa..!! :nyehehe: The real SIFU of M50 is back..!!!!The Walking BMW Dictionary is back...!!! B) yay..!!!??? :yahoo:

Yes oh sifu...I'll let the rest figures out who art thou..

Will look for the VDO for you..Your Wish is my command :blush:

Zoggee,

Me no M50 sifu lah. Long time never play with M50 anymore. Now have to check ETK/TIS for info already.

Mafia, any chance of looking at the meters? PM please.

He is not only an expert on the M50 but also an expert on the M30. :yahoo:

But soon he would also be an an expert on M54? :nyehehe:

Well after multiple trip to the my wireman shop, he confirmed the tachometer is 'konked'. Everything else work except this meter! Sigh.

Again, if anyone has a spare VDO for E28/E23, please let me know.

Top Bottom