Looking for these parts

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

solo

Club Guest
Dear all,I'm helping a friend whose Bimmer had an unfortunate meeting with a tree. He's looking for these parts:
ODQwNzhfcA==.png
Part number 1: Right side member - 41 12 7 039 694and
ODkyODlfcA==.png
Part number 1: Body-side frame right - 41 21 7 062 572If anyone knows any chopshop or dealer with these parts please drop me a PM.Thanks

pussy;745855 said:
For which car model and year of make ?

Mr P,

E46, 2001. Also my friend is looking for a whole driver's side door and its side airbag.

Thanks

I have A personal friend who can special order these parts or any other parts for that matter for you. He will order them from the UK, reasonable and competitive pricing. Just as long as you have the part number for it. You can contact me at 0122039777

kadir_rashid;747384 said:
I have A personal friend who can special order these parts or any other parts for that matter for you. He will order them from the UK, reasonable and competitive pricing. Just as long as you have the part number for it. You can contact me at 0122039777

Thank. I'll be in touch with you.

Salut

Indeed the problem is solved and its really great to know that it was sorted out through the help of this community, but I would like to say that, we can in such case also refer to the online sites providing all these things. As there are many cars whose owners want to sell their parts and with the best solution available they make it available over the internet. Well, looking to the figure it seems that the car was damaged poorly.

These are body repair parts.
What happened to the car? Must have been a bad one I suppose?

Cheers

I have a friend who can order for u. PM me at 017-2022710 or u can check out bvmauto.com yourself :)

Top Bottom