Looking for some E23 parts

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Dipak7

Club Guest
Hi all,Just wondering if anyone has these in their parts bin. Mostly trim items for a pre-facelift E23, so not found at the shops locally. Last resort is order from overseas, but I'm trying to get these things fixed before mid November. Any condition will be considered.1. Passenger side inside door handle trim - pre-facelift version. Ideally beige, but any colour will do.(51211875545/51211875546)2. front bumper end caps - the rubber pieces at either end of the bumper. Dog bit mine quite badly. (51111847452 / 51111847451)3. door side trim - rubber strip. sorry no part number. need the clips too4. kidney grille - (51131848671 - left only)5. Rear boot badge (51141872328)Please reply here or call me zero one 2 three 3 four 5 four 8 zeroThank you!

Hi. I recently replaced my whole interior and left the old cushion seats and carpets with the mechanic. However he left the interior door trims(blue colour) with me. I may be able to help with the passenger inside door handle trim if you are interested. I am also looking for the front bumper-rubber for both sides and the door side trim. I recently painted my car and the rubber doesnt look like it belongs. so worn out. Sad to hear what your dog did yours. I also need the kidney grille. I could probably help with the rear boot badge but its not in decent shape.

Top Bottom