Looking for msports springs for e46 cylinders

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

advocates

Club Guest
My current 330i is on blistein b8 n h&r set up. I love this set up. However, I would like to try the b8 with sport springs. Would like to see whether it is better. Anyone want to sell his sport springs here? Pls pm me. Tq

Hi bro, chop shops are selling the rear M-tech springs for RM100 each (springs only) while the fronts for RM250 each (with M-tech shocks), before negotiation.

Tx wingzee. Which chopshop in particular?

Swansonsz, I tried before ...eibach not suitable for me. When go through road undulation, it bounces. Removed it after two months or so. Had eibach on my Audi...same problem...I prefer h&r...so now wanna try msport and see the difference

advocates;831667 said:
Tx wingzee. Which chopshop in particular?

Swansonsz, I tried before ...eibach not suitable for me. When go through road undulation, it bounces. Removed it after two months or so. Had eibach on my Audi...same problem...I prefer h&r...so now wanna try msport and see the difference

Try Hakitrade Sg Buloh. :)

Just check with auto bavaria..my car alhough is a 330 SE is a msport version. The shocks abs costs RM4.6 k plus excluding the mount!!!! i rather get an m sport spring with my current B8 or titan!

advocates;832695 said:
Just check with auto bavaria..my car alhough is a 330 SE is a msport version. The shocks abs costs RM4.6 k plus excluding the mount!!!! i rather get an m sport spring with my current B8 or titan!

Can try my 330i with b8+msport spring before you decide if it is to your liking.. Lemme know..

Fyi, if B8 paired with msport, front wheel area wont be that low. About 2 and a half fingersbfor the front.
If paired with eibach, it'll look better but will be a bit keras some may say.. But it depends on owners preference though.

bro been awhile didn't hear from you....hope everything is good.
My fren 325 is running on B8+HR, ring me up any weekend for the test.

Vixxx!!!

I have been working hard lor...what to do..maintaining two old bmws is no joke! Tx for the offerbut my current set up is H n R with B8 too..wanna try something different. I maybe driving up to ulu yam for fun drive this saturday morning. wanna join?

Tx so much SIS Amoisky (malu betul..i thought AmoiSky is a guy) and Tx to BRO vVxxx (As for Vixxx, I can confirm he is 100% lelaki tulen la (through observation only)

Next week start fasting, have to drive back to Kelantan for family gathering bro.
Maybe nxt round we go rempit for Bentong ais kacang ok ok......

advocates;832740 said:
Vixxx!!!

I have been working hard lor...what to do..maintaining two old bmws is no joke! Tx for the offerbut my current set up is H n R with B8 too..wanna try something different. I maybe driving up to ulu yam for fun drive this saturday morning. wanna join?

Tx so much SIS Amoisky (malu betul..i thought AmoiSky is a guy) and Tx to BRO vVxxx (As for Vixxx, I can confirm he is 100% lelaki tulen la (through observation only)

No worries bro.. Small matter..

Joined the usual culprits for an informal TT sessions on Tuesday night. Had the opportunity to ride in Amoisky's e46 with the msport springs and bilstein b8 shocks/struts. Must say I am impressed with the ride as it is not jarring nor harsh despite having 18 inch shoe!

of course now I want to try the m sport springs on my car. checked with auto bavaria..apparently there are three type of springs...non m sport (normal) sport suspension (my car) and m sport (Amoisky's car) ...I had always thought the sport suspension and m sport is the same and mere branding..may be wrong as the part number and the price for the rear springs is different...headache la..maybe i will just get a normal spring and goes for titan suspension.

advocates;835436 said:
Shahrezan...racun ka u? :) Am trying to source for the sport springs either mtec or msport...

Haiyyaaaa....I whr got racunnnn one.....hehehe
Since u r looking for titan, it Just a courtesy info for u that my set up is on titan + msport spring.
Gendong is expert in racuuunnnsss....hahahah

gendong;835439 said:
try his ride bro.......hehehe.....

I tuned my to be bit hard cos I always carry weight, however it always can be retune either to be harder or softer.

mati la macam ni..terlalu banyak racun ni! Does titan use their own shock casing or reused whatever shocks we have on our car?

Top Bottom