Looking for E92 M3

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Abu Khalid

Club Guest
Hi guys i am in the market for an E92 M3, if you guys know any decent one for sale let me know. Regards

wahh..just got yourself an F30 msport and now straightaway in the market for an e92 m3..really got bitten by the bmw bug yea :top:
keep 'em coming bro..like I always say, the best bmw mod is owning an ///M car :rock:

It's a keeper's car since production on it has stopped...all the best in your search bro.

SilverBullet;837819 said:
wahh..just got yourself an F30 msport and now straightaway in the market for an e92 m3..really got bitten by the bmw bug yea :top:
keep 'em coming bro..like I always say, the best bmw mod is owning an ///M car :rock:

What can i say, i am a fan for life now, got the bug plus overdose with racun from making friends with you guys :top:

_M_;837820 said:
M3 pulak... :D

Is your F30 for sale bro?

M, the plan was to sell the f30 and get Saufi's M5,but when i checked the resale value for a used 3 week old f30, might as well keep it. My budget is thus smaller and i will settle for an M3.

An e92 M3 is now more or less the same price or lower than an F30 328 Msport..... 2 weeks ago asked a dealership year '08 is sub 300k

Abu Khalid;837867 said:
M, the plan was to sell the f30 and get Saufi's M5,but when i checked the resale value for a used 3 week old f30, might as well keep it. My budget is thus smaller and i will settle for an M3.
Abu Khalid.. make sure u get the LCI version with the newer light and idrive.. some cheaper priced ones are pre LCI and dont have EDC..

lude;837948 said:
Abu Khalid.. make sure u get the LCI version with the newer light and idrive.. some cheaper priced ones are pre LCI and dont have EDC..

From which mfg year/month does the LCI version start?

gendong;837941 said:
An e92 M3 is now more or less the same price or lower than an F30 328 Msport..... 2 weeks ago asked a dealership year '08 is sub 300k

yes Gendong, i saw some sub 300k M3 listed on mudah, looking at 1 today. But i would rath pay a slight premium for a good one.

lude;837948 said:

are these 09 above? anyone can school me on the various versions of the e92 M3 and which should i aim for. E92 M3 GTS is an exception since above my budget.

Saw a 09 unreg with RM390k tagged!!! :stupid::stupid::stupid:

Abu Khalid;837955 said:
are these 09 above? anyone can school me on the various versions of the e92 M3 and which should i aim for. E92 M3 GTS is an exception since above my budget.

Late models should have the new i-drive controller and with DCT transmission.

Top Bottom