Looking for E46 Armrest

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

YK9

Club Guest
Hi all,My E46 armrest has given way and am looking for a new/used one. Any idea where can I find one? Or if anyone here in the forum has an extra?Cheers

me too looking for one :B in black leather

(sorry bro hijack... hehe)

will let you know if i got any leads too

E46 Armrest

Hi bros, I have many sets of E46 armrest (black) used.....good condition...feel free to call me 0122015333(DC)......Location Cheras/Kepong....cheers :)

E30DC;734953 said:
Hi bros, I have many sets of E46 armrest (black) used.....good condition...feel free to call me 0122015333(DC)......Location Cheras/Kepong....cheers :)

Bro, got any in light grey color? Got cup holder to spare (also in light grey)? P.M. me if you got one. cheers

E46 Armrest

Morning bro e46_UDM.....grey like hot cake now.....waiting list also 5 people i have.....almost next to impossible to get that color...but will try my best.....Cheers

E30DC;735301 said:
Morning bro e46_UDM.....grey like hot cake now.....waiting list also 5 people i have.....almost next to impossible to get that color...but will try my best.....Cheers

can understand bro as those light grey are CBU unit which the armrest is not come as standard but rather optional accessory. do let me know when u find one. being looking for one for almost 2 years already. cheers.

E30DC;735301 said:

Bro, you have cup holder for E46? How much? PM me pls, thanks.

Satellite....yes i have just the Cup Holder....but currently booked by one of the forumer....will update u when i get new stock...cheers

Bro.. U have the back ashtray (black) for E46. My cover give way.. Is it a whole set a sold separately?

yee7402;737252 said:
Bro.. U have the back ashtray (black) for E46. My cover give way.. Is it a whole set a sold separately?

Bro you can get it from BA and the price for the back ashtray (black) without chrome was below RM200.

Bro Yee...I will check and let u know...i might have one coz the buyer just wanted the armrest and left only the center console....will update u in a while....cheers

E30DC;735301 said:

Bro do you have the full E46 centre console including back ashtray in black? With or without handrest is ok.

Hi Bros, I'm in dire need for a center console as well. Mine totally kaput and I think I need to replace the whole unit including the back passenger ash tray. If anyone has stock or knows someone who does please let me know. I'm not particular if it comes with the cup holder type or the original E46 pre-facelift type.

e46 armrest

vwnair16;753804 said:
Hi Bros, I'm in dire need for a center console as well. Mine totally kaput and I think I need to replace the whole unit including the back passenger ash tray. If anyone has stock or knows someone who does please let me know. I'm not particular if it comes with the cup holder type or the original E46 pre-facelift type.

Good afternoon bro, I have 2 more sets of E46 Armrest ( Black ) available....going in one set ( console,cup holder, armrest, emergency light/ door lock switch and ash tray ) Call me @ 012-2015333(DC) if interested..the actual picture is here http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?act=ST&f=113&t=2423634&st=0#entry52925011 ....thanks

dalcross;760023 said:
bro why the hazard and lock switch is upside down? or am i seeing it wrongly?

yup bro it should be the other way round to be correct.....i placed it permanently just for photo taking purposes....thanks for reminding.......cheers....anyway 2 sets left....:wink:

I can help u guys check the price. But do u have the part number? Or u can email bvmauto.com urself. They should have the parts.

Top Bottom