Looking for e39 prefacelift front bumper trims

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

bmw7833

Club Guest
Pls let me know if anyone has the above item. I want them FREE! :4:The trims come with prefacelift model (square fog light bumper) which the chrome on the top part. Thanks.
attachment-2.jpg

Hi bro..i have a set and it's up for sale:top:..pm me if interested..regards

Hmmm..not to offense but i hope to get free from those already dump their bumper. That's the reason i start the thread here instead of classified section.

Sorry, i am kedekut..:4: hehehh..trying my luck.

Can also sell cheap2 la bro:listen:..it's in the workshop and the condition is 7/10..:cheers:

hehe..250 kira ok la phai..amacam? the 3 gone with the bugs la..scratches n sagging marks i suppose..chinchai2 sale

Braderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, rm250 i can buy whole bumper wiith fog light la..tengkiu tengkiu.

bmw7833;624412 said:
Hmmm..not to offense but i hope to get free from those already dump their bumper. That's the reason i start the thread here instead of classified section.

Sorry, i am kedekut..:4: hehehh..trying my luck.

LOL......u got NO luck today. Try ur luck 2molo.

ok ok...so what is your offer? dont tengkiu so fast one..

bmw7833;624379 said:
Pls let me know if anyone has the above item. I want them FREE! :4:

The trims come with prefacelift model (square fog light bumper) which the chrome on the top part.

Thanks.

attachment-2.jpg

ehhh.... thought you are looking for facelift bumper?????????

Dont know how much i must pay, i am hoping i can get them free. Let me know how much he willing to part off rather to ask me to offer.

Sent u a PM, thanks.

Top Bottom