Looking for E32 Parts

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

johnney

Club Guest
Hi Guys,I m looking for1. E32 Bonnet ( Front )2. Both left & right Mud Guard.3. Both Signal Light ( Front )4. Front E32 GrillThanks.

Tried those half-cut shops? Got quite a few selling Bimmer parts at Kinrara, Puchong. Got new rear lights for my E32 after it got damaged last year. I think the name of the place is Chan Auto Used Parts.

Pm gogomoblie... he has some parts that he wants to clear..cheap..

Any updates bro? Heard that it ain't cheap to get halfcut parts too. Some fella quoted about RM 1K for the whole front portion of the E32, complete with front bumper, chrome, headlamps, washer etc...

johnney;429839 said:
Hi Guys,
I m looking for
1. E32 Bonnet ( Front )
2. Both left & right Mud Guard.
3. Both Signal Light ( Front )
4. Front E32 Grill

Thanks.

Try Hakiki trading in Kg Melayu Subang

I got some stuff 4 my car there cheap

helooo
i baru nak pakai e 32
i nak spare parts for e32
ader bg no fone i contct thanks

rafiqdre, maybe you can start by being more specific on what is required for yr dear e32.

e32 back bumper

Hi. I'm looking for E32 rear bumper. Anyone knows where I might find one? Thanks.

my friend does have one, but he wants to sell it expensive for 1.1k... crazy...

Try you call this faller: Ganesh: 019 339 8768, he might got some of the thing u look at...

Ganesh here, u can also contact me at 016 212 3470,i have most of the part still on my e32,accept the signals.do let me know if intrested. thankz AE75

I might have someone. He was selling his 735iL that comes with another E32 as spare!!!

Thanks guys... appreciate it. Thinking of doing it up a bit or selling it actually. my KL registered number plate is 69. I will call and check.

digganesh, how much for the front bumper? i also want the light grill left and right if you have the wide nose version.

Alan 012-7177082

Try contacting digganesh from forum, he got many e32 parts (the whole car actually) sadly no bumper..

flagdent;714922 said:
Thanks guys... appreciate it. Thinking of doing it up a bit or selling it actually. my KL registered number plate is 69. I will call and check.

is the first owner of this car from Tmn Tun?

Top Bottom