Looking For e30 rim!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Originally posted by n5zm@May 3 2005, 03:15 PM
:yahoo:

I'm looking for an e30 rims 15' or 16'
Pls PM me !

thanks
be specific. e30 rim can be vry xpensive as they r rare...as rare but not impossible... i got my dream wheel after 3 years... :yahoo:
gut luck

Originally posted by n5zm@May 3 2005, 02:15 AM
:yahoo:

I'm looking for an e30 rims 15' or 16'
Pls PM me !

thanks
welcome dude....
but which rims r u looking for?
theres the BBS basket weave design,theres the alpina design,theres the AC replica design,Racing dynamics design,then there is the BORBET rims! :nyehehe: :wink: :nyehehe:
BORBET is very nice,deep dish and rare as hell too!but i know where u can get one! :) :nyehehe:
regards,
-brad-

Originally posted by jeffreyewe@May 5 2005, 02:01 AM
I think Fabs is selling his BBS basket weave...try PMing him.

Good Luck
not so fast leh..... ;)

Originally posted by tyke@May 5 2005, 01:54 AM
BORBET is very nice,deep dish and rare as hell too!but i know where u can get one! :) :nyehehe:
PM me the details Brad.

I think the borbets brad is talking about are those you will see on skinhead's ride. There is a tread with him flogging his pics. The deep dish version not the shallow one in the pics. But better PM brad him quick as i know there is only one set left but priceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

See here

Also, how about this one :

small.gif

16 x 9J!

Originally posted by OSFlanker@May 4 2005, 08:44 PM
See here

Also, how about this one :

small.gif

16 x 9J!

yup.....strider and n5zm...this is the borbet i was toking bout!
nice huh? :nyehehe:

zaskar and osf r spot on! :)

regards,
-brad-

those who are interested in the Borbet A can get more info from this link. they are the sole importer/distributor for borbet. check with them the prices.

very nice if can fit 16x7.5 in front and 16x9 at the rear!

saw this before selling in tires shop... 3K plus if not mistaken...

what a nice rim... salivating like waterfall....

Well I know optimum in kayu ara is selling them... about 3k plus... Can Pm me is you need da number or direction...

If you ar einterested in taiwan 16" rims or 15" got someone in Penang that is selling them its about 1.6k

I will be going down to penang tis weekend so will get some pictures and maybe post them up...some time next week

Originally posted by siX PoTTer@May 5 2005, 07:20 AM
If you ar einterested in taiwan 16" rims or 15" got someone in Penang that is selling them its about 1.6k

I will be going down to penang tis weekend so will get some pictures and maybe post them up...some time next week
bro.. any gud news & pics yet? yummy stuff.. :p

theres a 2 set of Hartge's at a tyre shop in Kelana Jaya 15"(3piece) and 16"(1 piece) Japanese made...sellin for RM2k....

my 17's AC II replicas are for sale with tyres (not much tread left)

anybody wants let me know.. price 2k not neg.

regards

Originally posted by Zoggee@May 5 2005, 04:12 PM
:ph34r: is this the rims you guys wanted..??? eh..thats my car..!! :rolleyes:
wah zoggee that rim damn nice la, i will get it someday, bro you know where i can get the center cap with the borbet logo for my rims? sorry ah off topic a bit. i just resprayed my rims and there is a hole where the center cap is! looks damn ugly

Top Bottom