Looking for angel eyes

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

azuree

Club Guest
Hi,Am currently am looking for angel eyes and HID together. Mind suggesting a good place for both?Thank you

If we just enter any of the shops in Sunway, will kena sotong or not ?

Go check out a few shops and enquire about the prices first then only make your purchase la....shops like redzone, motorsportsdivision,etc shoud be fine tho. :)

DolCeAddicT;249413 said:
Go check out a few shops and enquire about the prices first then only make your purchase la....shops like redzone, motorsportsdivision,etc shoud be fine tho. :)

okies ! :cool:

Can try Harry at BMWorks (Tmn Industri Bolton) he can usually beat the Sunway prices. PM me if you need contact no.

Hey azuree

Your name like Italy lah...For E46 Angle eyes you can get for RM350 and above. If you wanna attach HID with ballast, China made one only RM450, Taiwan made RM750 but If Japan made..super bright 12K one will cost you more than RM 1,000.00

hehe thanks Acidburn and rest, I've up my ante to the projector lamp and looked around Sunway and found one place selling for RM1700 including installation. Worth it?

Does this will include the Xenon as well meaning no external ballast just like the HID. Sorry for my ignorance.

Yes PM me if required angel eyes might able to source better products and prices in market. cheers.

Top Bottom