Looking for a set of stock facelift E39 rims n tyres

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Club Guest
Been hunting high and low for a set of 16's for the e39. If anyone comes across it whether private sale, tyre shop, or trade, pls do give me a shout out. Thanks

556129;804858 said:
Been hunting high and low for a set of 16's for the e39. If anyone comes across it whether private sale, tyre shop, or trade, pls do give me a shout out. Thanks
you wanna trade with your existing wheelset or just buy them? i have the 16s on my E39. let me know of your option, thanks.

subsonique;808190 said:
you wanna trade with your existing wheelset or just buy them? i have the 16s on my E39. let me know of your option, thanks.

I hv already bought a set of 16's, but still have not sold my set of deep dish Hamann's HM2 18inch with tires for E39, depending on the condition of your wheels and tires, willing to do a trade for 2k. cheers.

subsonique;808190 said:

I hv already bought a set of 16's, but still have not sold my set of deep dish Hamann's HM2 18inch with tires for E39, depending on the condition of your wheels and tires, willing to do a trade for 2k. cheers.

Top Bottom