Looking for a e24 e28 or e21

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

BMW528is

Club Guest
Hi I'm looking for a classic for the weekends, anyone can help me?Regards,Julien Mont Kiara

Got.. e24. Single owner. Brought direct from bmw parklane England in 84..

pussy;807784 said:
Got.. e24. Single owner. Brought direct from bmw parklane England in 84..

Yeah, nice one I wanted to bring my 2001 e39 M Sport but it was too old to bring to KL, broke my heart to sell it but would love a classic, have seen a 628 CSi in Taman Tar not moved for 1 year but cannot locate the owner,,,,,,,

Good. I am also looking for a classic but just a touch older than what you are looking for. I like to have a pre 1975 or thereabout. What I find is usually wrecks with no owners. Would be fun to get some with interest for the old stuff and go driving. Malaycooper and Dipak7 has already started with their beautiful E23´s. I´m sure they would welcome a E28. :)

Check this out:
http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/foru...25-Melaka-trip-with-fellow-E23s...-(pictures)

Tor;807812 said:
Good. I am also looking for a classic but just a touch older than what you are looking for. I like to have a pre 1975 or thereabout. What I find is usually wrecks with no owners. Would be fun to get some with interest for the old stuff and go driving. Malaycooper and Dipak7 has already started with their beautiful E23´s. I´m sure they would welcome a E28. :)

Check this out:
http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/foru...25-Melaka-trip-with-fellow-E23s...-(pictures)

We welcome all RWD Classic from Munich hehehe

i think an e28 owner by the username of drag86 is also selling off his e28...contacted him last week....maybe u can pm him...btw i have a 2002tii & an alfa gtv for sale...tor saw it few weeks back..belongs to my uncle actually..im helping him sell it off...only thing is my uncle is kinda adamant on selling it off together...the reason being all the parts are mixed up together..massive sorting work is required and hes just too lazy( claims he's busy).

Top Bottom