Looking for 6 series brake master pump

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

diablo

Club Guest
Hey guys need your help. I'm looking for the brake master pump for a 633CSi. Have been looking high and low for new or used without any luck. Even a new one would have to be important and would cost a bomb. Appreciate any help you guys can give.

I assume yours is the double booster type and not the newer master cylinder type..

Try some of the classic car clubs for their sources in Europe. The guy who bought my 635 got a replacement. He is a classic car buff and he told me that he ordered it quite easily.

Thanks for the advice. Btw typo in my post. 'important=imported' *lol* Yes I know I can get one from europe but would cost something like 3k I was told. Yeah it's not the newer type. It's still boosted by a single servo but the masterpump directs fluid to another pump with booster to the left side of the bulkhead

diabo,
take picture of the parts and pm me will check for you here in land below the wind.
what is wrong with your existing system? i overhaul my master pump by just buying repair kit
anyway PM me and good luck

diablo;193465 said:
Hey guys need your help. I'm looking for the brake master pump for a 633CSi. Have been looking high and low for new or used without any luck. Even a new one would have to be important and would cost a bomb. Appreciate any help you guys can give.
Hi Bro,
Already got the quote for it, at the price of RM 2,250 .

Cheersss

diablo;193465 said:

Bro,

Mine have the same problem also but i modified it using iswara pump and its doing just fine as usual! PM me for info......

uh uh uh this is blasphemy!!! will have to burn your car d00d... :) but can put da pics here eh?

Top Bottom