Looking for 318i E46

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

kanna6161

Club Guest
Gents,I'm new to this website and really impressed with all the information about BMW here.. I would like to get 318i E46 and need some advise from you guys. I went to few used car dealers and still don't have to confident to buy from them. Please let me know what would be the best deal to get BMW 318 E46 year 2003 or 2004 and what is the best price I can get. Please advise me what I need to check and verify when I get a beemer. If you know anyone here that would like to sell their beemer, please let me know. Hope being member in this forum helps me to understand beemer better. Cheers,rgds,Kanna

kanna6161;223596 said:
Gents,

I'm new to this website and really impressed with all the information about BMW here.. I would like to get 318i E46 and need some advise from you guys. I went to few used car dealers and still don't have to confident to buy from them.

Please let me know what would be the best deal to get BMW 318 E46 year 2003 or 2004 and what is the best price I can get. Please advise me what I need to check and verify when I get a beemer.

If you know anyone here that would like to sell their beemer, please let me know.

Hope being member in this forum helps me to understand beemer better. Cheers,

rgds,
Kanna

Yo bro,

Welcome aboard to the beemers club. FYI 318 came up with variable spec which was CKD, CBU, Recond from UK and Japan and also from AB ( Auto bavaria ). You will find the engine from 1.9 & 2.0. And talking about the facelift u will see a different at bonet, front lamp, front signal, side mirror and also rear lamp. Thus the accessories also multiple due to source of distributor different. Attach are 2 types of 4th generation E46 318Ci for your comparison.

Top Bottom