looking for 19' deep dish rim 4 e60

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

danielmj5566

Club Guest
hi there ! anyone there wants to let go their rim or can tell me where to buy deep dish rim 4 my e60.... i was using the m parerell but i have sold it ..kinda regret for selling it

Go with 20" ;)

attachment.php

Deep dish and cheap.

danielmj5566;457564 said:
hi there ! anyone there wants to let go their rim or can tell me where to buy deep dish rim 4 my e60.... i was using the m parerell but i have sold it ..kinda regret for selling it
i hv one set and have thought of selling it. i will post some fotos later here for you to view. if you like what you look, maybe i can consider....

thanks bro. wil wait 4 your pics. dont mind your phone no. as well. thks. cant go 4 20' as i m living in malacca where the road in malacca is bad.lots of lobang lar

:stupid: almost all malaysian roads are full of potholes ....since you are in Melaka, if agreed and u like wht u see, i will bring back the rims when i go back to melaka myself .... :) :top:

M5port;485506 said:
still looking for the rims?

yes bro! you have any 4 sale? i m interested on the bbs lm n there"s one on the forum but that joker has never reply my pm .dun know if he's genuine on selling

Top Bottom