Lip spoiler??

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

gwumpkus

Club Guest
hey guys..anyone knows a source for this in nearbby JB??..:)..an add-on lip spoiler for my stock bumper....(my search for a used M3 bumper hasnt turned out anything yet..:(.....)

if you have looked high and low and cant find it get it made out of fiber. it will be much cheaper than buying new

I believe that particular bumper lip is made by Reiger which can be ordered from UK. Check the older editions of PBMW magazines and you'll find your contact source.

thanx guys. the UK source i know pretty well..:)..its the shipping that kills me..:)..hahhah... hence my search in Boleh Land..:)..more promising than BLAIR-land..:)

thanx for lookin out for me man..:)

looks like the IS lips for E30 ait? maybe u can ask at the theva-land kekekek

Originally posted by aRRrgghh@Nov 9 2005, 12:15 PM
looks like the IS lips for E30 ait? maybe u can ask at the theva-land kekekek
you are right....buts it sticks out a bit more than the 'Is' lip, i am sure theva can do it la

skar ... the e30 in your signature pic ... what rims are those? looks good, like affan's millia rim except this one has 6 spokes

I'm looking one for my e39 too. any ideal where to get it & how much? bawah pokok one also can-lah....

Originally posted by 5series@Nov 29 2005, 10:15 AM
I'm looking one for my e39 too. any ideal where to get it & how much? bawah pokok one also can-lah....
well if u say u dont mind thn,Theva it is....
i think he has the M5,ACS etc front lip and many other stuff at ghis place! :nyehehe:

if u get it at theva's,it shld cost in the region of RM200+++ or more.

erm..ok..out friend Theva has been mentioned to death...perhaps his location and address should be permanenetly up on a FAQ somewhere on this website..how about starting a "Workshop" section, eh Mods?..:)..awfully helpful..

meanwhile i'll go searc for the last post about Theva and how to get to him...

then next trip up north, Theva's the first stop..:)

cheers guys...:)

Originally posted by gwumpkus@Nov 30 2005, 09:48 AM
erm..ok..out friend Theva has been mentioned to death...perhaps his location and address should be permanenetly up on a FAQ somewhere on this website..how about starting a "Workshop" section, eh Mods?..:)..awfully helpful..

meanwhile i'll go searc for the last post about Theva and how to get to him...

then next trip up north, Theva's the first stop..:)

cheers guys...:)
thats a good idea .. but i don't think we are allowed to advertise. can recommend though. am i right? tyke?

want direction, do a search "theva" or ask anyone of us for directions or arrange convoy to his place in subang

Top Bottom