Let's get our MyKad ICs!!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

BMW2002

Club Guest
Alot of us have yet to do our MyKADs rite?? Or is it just me? :blush: I want to get mine done soon! :D I am planning to go before Puasa begins.For those who can take half-day leave let us CONVOY and go together!!it'll be fun, and it only takes less than an hour to get it settled! :yahoo:ANY TAKERS???! Nikazwaa, Sithwarrior???Nothing better to do, COME ALSO!!! :yahoo: Sorry if this is last minute... Why weekday, not Saturday? Although JPN is open on Saturday, i think it would be packed? no? and you would have to go very early! kiasu mahVenue: Jabatan Pendaftaran Negara, PutrajayaDate: 3rd October 2005 (Monday)Meeting Place: Projet Glenmarie (The one near Bt. Tiga Federal Highway turnoff)Meeting Time: 1.00pmList of names:01. BMW200202. 03. 04. 05. 06. 07. COME LAH?!! SCARED AR?!!?! :D

Sorry guys. I just heard from colleagues that if you don't go early in the morning, then there will be no numbers left. ?!?!??!! :blink:

so no point going in the afternoon....

But,

Why is it that the scenarios are so contrasting??

Forummers say, Putrajaya JPN can kao-tim very fast, 30mins... hassle free

but how come my colleagues say even if they go early morning, they still had to wait half a day. And they said they experienced problems of wrong name lah, wrong details lah, the photo taken senget lah... then have to go back if got problems.

don't mind if go back 1more time to collect, but more than that, far la....

Just did mine this morning at Putrajaya. Took a number at 1005 am, finished at 11am

If have to go in the morning i'm afraid i'm out... Can only leave office after lunch... Hmmm... wait summore... Why la so much work...

The last time I had mine done at PJ New Town branch, I went to take a number at 7.45am. Got number '310'....I tot holy cow! I went for breakfast, went back to office and then return to IC Dept at about 11am. TING! The number showing on the queue counter was '309'! Hahahaah....nagm ngam HOE!

Make sure you wear appropriate colour top for the photo shoot.

Originally posted by Daredevil@Sep 27 2005, 02:42 PM
Make sure you wear appropriate colour top for the photo shoot.
Very important that.... if you are wearing white, it might fool the camera into thinking it is too bright.... hence.... dark face. If you are wearing black, the opposite happens. Happened to me.

I did mine in PJ old town as well. Was warned about the long waiting time and all, wah saw the poeple there I tought fark already, sure kena wait long long....but fortunately I was on crutches after a freaky accident ( when driving wira ). went to I.C. dept they put me in the cacat line... :D ha ha ha was sooo farneee... but what the heck got everything done in 10 mins. even got help from the people there oso... quite the kewlness

Originally posted by okow@Sep 27 2005, 02:20 PM
Just did mine this morning at Putrajaya. Took a number at 1005 am, finished at 11am
Okow... is parking ok at that time of day?

if like dat, seeing how everyone seems to have gone around that time (10am–11am), i shall think of going around that time.

Maybe if anyone interested, can think of changing the time to morning.

Nik, come lah!!! B) work wot la!! :nyehehe:

sorry folks. Something came up Monday. so so sorry. :blush:

will have to reschedule. :beaten:

cyne, will keep u posted. see u this Sunday for bball ya! :D

Top Bottom