Latest M3 sedan

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Harbinger

Club Guest
Rode in a friend's latest M3.....there's a button (A) behind the gearshifter on the centre console.there are 5 rising bars on the instrument panel where the gearshift display is shown.when u press button A, the bars light up more and more. What does the button do?Also Launch Control used to be a button in the older M cars, correct?But now is it buried in the M Settings or replaced by more versatile range of Drivelogic settings?

Why did he buy the sedan and not the coupe? Kinda defeats the purpose right?

well, sorry folk......no pix but u can see what it looks like at

http://www.bmw.com.my/com/en/index_narrowband.html.

what i have found out about the query I'm answering myself is that the button activates the different levels of driving dynamics. U pay over RM700K for this car; it better damn well offer options that few rivals can match.....

the more u press, the more sporty dynamics the M3 offers, with 1 bar as comfort mode.

or u can pre-set the M settings u like and stored it in the M button on the steering wheel. One press and u call up the suitable damper control and other features to suit your mood.

There are a couple of pre-reg M3s on the road, mainly as demo cars. You can check with AB (B. Bintang) and Sapura Auto.

Cheers

Spaceman;359746 said:
got any pre-reg M3 on sale? what's the asking price? anybody?

If pre-own BMW M3 coupe, I've saw one on sales in Motor Trader MAG, white colour, NUM PLATE WQM33 asking price is 650K~!!!

Spaceman;359998 said:
if this demo is M-DCT 7 speeder, i would seriously consider it!

Both are manual. The one with DCT belongs to BMW Malaysia.

Cheers

there's an e92 m3 approved used car in AB glenmarie selling for RM618k.. emm..

Top Bottom