Late Intro

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

zank

Club Guest
Hi All, Sorry for this late intro, though late is better than never..thakns for all the good thing I have learned from all the SIFU so far, you all are real nice guys!!-What do you drive: E39, 528 (M-Sport), Harley Custom Chopper-Male, Location: Aman Suria, PJ.Occupation: Manager - Oil/Gas Industry (Upstream), Petroleum Engineering/MBAInvestor: Business Setup/Capital Funding (let me know if you have any good business idea looking for partner/funding).-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: Must be thru Google or BMW Malaysia site.-When was it? Just a few months ago when I decided to get one.-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com?Hope to make some new friends and learn more about BMW. -What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years?Keep up the good work and be one of the most visible car club in Malaysia both Automotive Industry as well as active in Social activities! -What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years? good question.. will tell you once I met up most of you later..

Hi Zank, I think we have met at one of the Aman Suria TT....you came in your Harley!

Welcome to the club! Enjoy!

Cheers

Thank Brother, yes and that was my first time there, feeling a little uneasy coming to a group of strangers, but you guys have been great and though it was a short stay, i can see a lot of fun there, hope to catch up more. Lucky I have Bailey to keep me warm for a while, while RedBaron was busy on collecting due for Charity drive.

u r in the rite club bro............do join us more often for tt & dont forget to sign up as official member yeah..............cheers

welcome zank.....

next time bring your Titan along.... we racun silverchair.....

Welcome to the Club's forum... nice rides you've got there.

BlackCat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom