Konichiwa

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

dap_shintaro

Club Guest
I join forum to be friend to everybody.I am getting a bmw very soon. Before I have Toyota Crown and Mecedes.I have many dap friends in penang.I truly do not care what race people are.I only care about peaceful people and harmonious country to be in.Please have a nice day. Thank you

"Houston, we've had a problem".

Shintaro is in town. Wercome, wercome.
Have rocket, can fly. He he.

Welcome to the club..

you stay in Puchong ? what model are you planing to get ?

The dealer asked me to wait for the new arrival 7 series.

I was thinking of 5 series. But will wait to see wait for the dealer to show me the new model first.

I hope your country politics will have more progressive leaders. I truly believe your country can be better than Singjapore. I think your country have nicer people.

whoa.. that's cool man. Yeah, we can be better than Singapore anytime, only just..

Nevertheless, welcome to Msia mate

dap_shintaro;348704 said:
The dealer asked me to wait for the new arrival 7 series.

I was thinking of 5 series. But will wait to see wait for the dealer to show me the new model first.

I hope your country politics will have more progressive leaders. I truly believe your country can be better than Singjapore. I think your country have nicer people.

hey bro! welcome to the club. join our weekly friday teh tarik sessions where we talk about cars...cars...cars and the occasional political scene which is becoming more of an 'anna malai' (indian soap opera) than anything else, haha!

welcome again!

Welcome to Malaysia and to the club!

Good luck in your search for your 5 or 7 series!!!!

Shintaro-san, ogenki desk? Watasiwa gengki desu. Arigato gozaimasu. Wercum to d club....

Top Bottom