Just got my UDM :)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

pck

Club Guest
Hi everyone, pleasure to join you guys and gals here. I can finally make my intro since i just got delivery of my brand new E90 325i from Ingress Auto yesterday. Had to pay a bit more for the Performance Kit, but i just fell in love with the Alpine White on Saddle Brown

.....welcome to the club forum bro pck...( errr you are not that pck Phua Choo Kang are you? hehehe.
...congrat on your e90 enjoy your ride.

welcome pck, congrats on your new ride...happy to share the joy with you...hope to see you during TT, n do join us as Official Member~

10 speakers..

Front and rear door, and rear dash mid range, 3 mid range.

A front sub under the front seat and a tweeter either on the front door or the rear dash (forgot). So 3 mid range + 1 tweeter + 1 sub = 5 at each side x 2 = 10 speakers.. :D

Mine non MSport, so minus 2 Logic 7 tweeters.. :p only 8 speakers all in.. so my car is lighter.. :p :D

Welcome to the forum pck! Come join up as an Offfical Member and do join us for our TT (teh tarik) sessions and get to know the gang!

Welcome to BMWCM. Enjoy your new UDM to the fullest [meaning not FC savvy if you really tekan :D]

welcome to the community pck...nice ride you have chosen there...enjoy!

Welcome to the forum bro. A brilliant choice indeed. :top: Do join us as Official Members. Cheers!

Hi Rachel, sorry i didn't log into the forum for a while and missed your msg. Too busy enjoying the new ride ;).

How about lunch next week? I don't think i've seen your beauty yet, and will be good to see the rest as well.

Have a good weekend.

Top Bottom