just got my H&R 12mm spaces with long bolts!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

E34EuroTouring

Club Guest
Got this last night. Used only once and it shows. Practically brand new in the original H&R box and german instructions.Will install this in the rear tonight and try it out. A total of one inch wider rear track has to be good right ?. My M-parallels gotta like it for sure.Actually, months ago I asked my friend to install quarter inch spacers in the rears of his Cefiro and he loved it. Especially turning off the highway, much easier and surer. :yahoo:

You can see it here: www.beastpower.com

It has H&R and Rogue Engineering stuff. I would have ordered RE spacers as they were well rated. But since, a fellow club member has it, he even delivers to my house!. Thats so nice. Sold I said.

I got the spacers installed upfront first to test the waters on this. Torque to 89 ft lb. Short drive around the block since it was raining last night. On saturday, will do high-speed test , then swap that to the rears, test again. Maybe swap back ?.

Which ever axle I determine will best suit my needs, I will leave it there. I am now a bit hesitant in putting it on my rears as it may increase the squat. So far negative chamber in rear already too much for my liking due to the weight of the touring. Maybe my rear springs are sagging ???.

Top Bottom