JETEX Performance Exhaust System

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Update:

Jetex Performance Exhaust for 320d E90 in stock.

150967_399610236794911_2076003309_n.jpg

how much?

BMW Performance Exhaust RM3700 inclusive labor (dealer with 2 years wty)
BMW Performance Exhaust RM3200 Euroturner (wty sendiri)
Yours?

Hi jwah,

PM-ed u d. btw, Jetex system coming with connecting pipes all the way to your midbox and BMW Performance Exhaust doesn't. So better flow for high speed.

jwah;803971 said:
how much?

BMW Performance Exhaust RM3700 inclusive labor (dealer with 2 years wty)
BMW Performance Exhaust RM3200 Euroturner (wty sendiri)
Yours?

rattlesnake1982;804072 said:
Buy buy Jwah...! What are u waiting for?

rattlesnake , i thought you also driving 320d , what you waiting for new exhaust to go with the 19"

dark1234;804324 said:
rattlesnake , i thought you also driving 320d , what you waiting for new exhaust to go with the 19"

no money le....waiting for big boss pang to sponsor....:top:

TorqueTuning;804058 said:
Hi jwah,

PM-ed u d. btw, Jetex system coming with connecting pipes all the way to your midbox and BMW Performance Exhaust doesn't. So better flow for high speed.
Can I ask what are the specs of the mid pipe section compared to stock which constitutes to better flow? Are the diameter sizes the same? Any sensors we have to be aware of?

hi mavik,

now removal of sensors. jetex system will connec to your stock 2.5" pipe after the midbox with 3" Stainless Steel pipes all the way to the tips. the muffle is relatively small as compare to the ori system. it is a straight through muffler but still manage to tune the sound nicely.

Mavik;805534 said:
Can I ask what are the specs of the mid pipe section compared to stock which constitutes to better flow? Are the diameter sizes the same? Any sensors we have to be aware of?

Top Bottom