JB Revisited - The aftermath

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

sithwarrior

Club Guest
Hey everyone,Just got back from JB. It was a very good trip and I believe that all those who participated enjoyed themselves. Firstly I would like to appologise to everyone in the convoy for showing up at 8:30am and not at 8am... sorry for that. Now I would like to thank all those who participated, all 17 cars and 32 people. It was real fun. A special thanks for those who helped out in the drive, Kevster - for the good briefing and pointing out all possible problems.Kahar - Kahar for being a great sweeper ( Sheep Dog) :p Jeffreyewe - for helping in the organising.Nikkazwaa - For helping in the organisingHisham - For the walkie talkies and the great humorIceman - for the stickers Mr Mafia - for the entertainment through out the journey.Fabiyan - For the banner and the photo'sI hope I have not missed anyone... If I did please forgive me.Vanquish, Vladd and Roland - Kudos to you guys for getting things ready for us down south. Great stuff guys. Let us know when you will coming up to KL ya.Sithwarrior

Patrickleegt2 and his monster of a SMG... May only be a 325i, but this thing really goes... Check out the tail pipes

Hi guys,
Nice to know you guys made it back to KL safely... More pictures Sith!!! :yahoo:

Don't worry, we will be organizing a JB/S'pore trip to KL very soon... :D

Originally posted by roland1888@Dec 11 2005, 08:35 PM
Hi guys,
Nice to know you guys made it back to KL safely... More pictures Sith!!! :yahoo:

Don't worry, we will be organizing a JB/S'pore trip to KL very soon... :D
Good to know... Vanq Just called me to tell me that too..

Nikk, Vladd, Fireblade, Jeffrey, Fabiyan & Mafia.... post up your shots

Sith

Top Bottom