Japan FM can now goes up to 108.0Mhz

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

sonny88oh

Club Guest
Very good news for Japanese spec E60,E63 & E70. We can convert your FM frequency from 70-90Mhz to 87.5-108.0Mhz ( not by adding FM convertor ).You can get a very clear reception.Anyone interested please contact: S.H. Wong 012-235 6933. Now we have special offer for CNY.:top:

sonny88oh;487217 said:
Very good news for Japanese spec E60,E63 & E70. We can convert your FM frequency from 70-90Mhz to 87.5-108.0Mhz ( not by adding FM convertor ).You can get a very clear reception.Anyone interested please contact: S.H. Wong 012-235 6933. Now we have special offer for CNY.:top:

Hi S.H.Wong,

Any chance to convert for my E46 Jap spec too.

the last time I asked, I was quoted RM1.3k :eek:
well, I guess no harm going there to ask again.. hopefully, I can get a better deal!

letS do a group buy lah.. ANYONE GAME? Sonny, could u pleaSe put the price aS per forum ruleS pleaSe ... thanx bro...

nazrie;493402 said:
letS do a group buy lah.. ANYONE GAME? Sonny, could u pleaSe put the price aS per forum ruleS pleaSe ... thanx bro...

Hi

I am interested in a group buy too.

sonny88oh;487217 said:

Please indicate price.

Will the reception be clear? Heard some owners complain about this issue. Thx

lee2427;497107 said:
Please indicate price.

Bros:
Just called Mr Wong @USJ 8, and he said it's gonna cost some RM1.5K..:(
I guess like everythin' else, things alwiz mvoin' up!! he promised a very good reception, coz he said he has done more than 40 cars oledy...(however he cautined that not all cars r the same.. thus the outcome could vary.. (he said that some he can't even get it to work due to some previous-software-upgrade-works reasons..)

well, no pain no gain, ehh? hv made appointment to get mine done tmrw mornin'... will share w u guys the outcome later.

:)

Some of the HU can be reprogram easily lar without any special tools or addition of converter.

it is just a simple steps of pressing a few buttons on the HU.

jarance:
like that ahh? u r sayin' it's not worth that 1.5k?
(maybe i should think this over, then?)

:(

wolverine95;497479 said:
jarance:
like that ahh? u r sayin' it's not worth that 1.5k?
(maybe i should think this over, then?)

:(

take a picture of your HU and post it here. It depend on the model.

lee2427;497107 said:
Please indicate price.

my fren did one on his Honda Odysey , result : not very clear n a lot of blind spots ( NS Hway ).

jarance;497485 said:
take a picture of your HU and post it here. It depend on the model.

Jarance:
here's my HU.. could it be DIY? I tried following some instruction I found on the net (Oldman MZ3), but to no avail...

wolverine95;497514 said:
Jarance:
here's my HU.. could it be DIY? I tried following some instruction I found on the net (Oldman MZ3), but to no avail...

My bad.. Sorry this HU I am not familiar.

can post picture of the converter ahh ... is the convertor some chormate thinggy , slighly smaller than a handphone ...?

Top Bottom