Jaaffar Exzos Passed Away.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
R

redbaron

At 5.00 pm on 15.9.2008 my good friend Jaaffar the well know exzos man in sunway passed away.Was at his house went with JYazid. Cause of death was cancer. Has known him since 1985. He will missed for sure. Semoga allah mencucuri rahmat keatas rohnya amin.

My condolences to the family, heard nothing but good stuff about him from those who knew him. RIP Mr.Jaafar

alhfatihah.
Was thinking of him and wanted to pay a visit this Saturday.... :(

Really unexpected, very sorry to hear this..

redbaron, any idea which part he got cancer? is it has do with nature of his job? i means maybe poison fumes from car exhaust or during metal soldering?

RIP.. to a legend... the man who can make your ori exhaust growl like sebring.. Will be missed.

He designed and installed my first roll cage.

Good bye and rest in peace, Jaaffar.

I have known him since the 90s. He de-cat my ex-Civic. In fact, E46F was the one who introduced me to him. He was a nice and decent chap. My deepest condolences.

My condolences to his family.... Another local legend, of sort, passed on... Have been to him for a few jobs on my car... Was a bit stunned when yazid SMS me last night...

redbaron;364625 said:
At 5.00 pm on 15.9.2008 my good friend Jaaffar the well know exzos man in sunway passed away.Was at his house went with JYazid. Cause of death was cancer. Has known him since 1985. He will missed for sure. Semoga allah mencucuri rahmat keatas rohnya amin.

Redbaron,

He passed away last month or yesterday?

Top Bottom