its the engine roar that got me

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

downonallfour

Club Guest
hi there guys!im not a bmw owner (yet) but do check out this site occasionally just to look see look see. i only decided to register after recently driving a relative's e39 jap spec m sport ... :top: ... being used to accords,camry and perdana all this years, it was my first drive of a udm and immediately understood what got u guys hooked. recently i almost put my money down for a volvo s60 t5 but after t drive, i guess hang around here,research a little and get something more.. 'ultimate' ;)cheers.. drive safely!!-What do you drive:good ol iswara and 6th gen accord-Male / FemaleMale-Location:JB-Occupation:Technical (aviation)-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?:by browsing the net-When was it?a few years back-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com?get into t bmw loop-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years?this is a whole new can of worms!!

yes Volvo S60 T5 is one of the car I'd crazy about because of it big horsepower and safety features BUT!
A BEEMER IS ALWAYS A BEEMER!!!
So I chose E39 530i M-Sport hehe ..

FR + Straight 6 Double Vanos

Top Bottom