Its my 10th!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

BlackCat

Founding Member
Staff member
Today marks my 10 years in this forum!

It has been an interesting ride... and like most rides, it comes with set expectations and disappointments.

Over this period and through three different cars, much was learned and schooled by the contents in this forum and the avatars themselves during the many TTs. So my thank yous...

Not forgotten too, the many acquaintances made and friends lost!

Looking back, I may have wronged many through my words and writings. And before I continue, my sincere apologies to fellow avatars here...

Sometimes it is not easy communicating with only the twenty six alphabets at your disposal and what's worse, doing it through a keyboard where all other communication senses are dulled. Some here may argue with this, and that emoticons were created to supplement our texting and later communications via web. Well, let me tell you that once you are given insight what emoticons really means, you'll never want to use them. Ever!

Well, enough on my Friday ramblings...

Here is looking forward to new acquaintances, new rides and far from least - an improved forum and eventually BMWCM

To my good friend, thanks for introducing me to this Club and it's fine members. Here's to another 50 years of friendship!

Congrats BlackCat on your 10th Anniversary ! You still have a long way more to go as all cats have 9 lives. :69:

..congratulations man...im scoring my 5th year..time fly..hehe

Top Bottom