its ALL your fault, jeffreyewe!!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ah lian

Club Guest
i heard you confessing that you caused the F1 :driver:in sepang to be abandoned!!!!:33: after 32 laps with the last few laps of splish splash and spins... :top: the race was finally halted... and the order back tracked to the 31laps... button won!!!! :love: we were having a fun time discussing (at my table) whether the driver would in a rainstorm:1. whether the water inside the cabin would drown the driver2. whether the drivers had a plug (like inside a bath tub) to pull to let go the water or need a lil bucket to bail out the water inside3. whether the umbrella was to keep the driver dry or the electronics inside the cockpit dry :106::106::106: next time hor, jeff....can you dun wash your car on F1 days???!! you can wash my car instead... hehe...:105:

If I could cause that, I would be sitting next to Bernie sipping champagne...lar

If u could cause dat, Bernie will haul ur arse out wei... then drown u in champagne!

Our table on the other hand were speculating the Bomoh responsible to hold the rain cloud at the skirt of the track, went for tea break at 5.30pm.. :rolleyes:

lol!!!

aiyah... i am a bit disappointed lar... somehow. hoped for a flying win by button.

moral of the story (for the rest): if you wait last minute to catch up... perhaps, you never have the chance. dun wait!

So Malaysian rain saved BMW! :top:

.. or shall we say BMW perform best in Malaysian weather.. :p

astroboy;410516 said:
Our table on the other hand were speculating the Bomoh responsible to hold the rain cloud at the skirt of the track, went for tea break at 5.30pm.. :rolleyes:

i had a chat with the same bomoh once and of course the question popped up ...what if it still rains after all the hocus-pocus?

simple answer - it is God's will, i can only do what i can (huh???)

Good full proof business to be in, no liabilities....no refunds!LOL !!

jeffreyewe!!! i think u better moved to Africa ....sure u will bcome President there cos u r d only BMW there .......hehhehehhehheheh

BMW = Bring More Water

jeffreyewe!!! i think u better moved to Africa ....sure u will bcome President there cos u r d only BMW there .......hehhehehhehheheh

Correction...Fyi, BMW has a factory in South Africa and there are abundance of BMW's on the road. think only South Africa has the E34 518i or 516i and the e36 316i..cant remember.

Who brought the rain...hmmm!!!!

Looks like me, sounds like me but it's not me!

jeffreyewe;410634 said:
Correction...Fyi, BMW has a factory in South Africa and there are abundance of BMW's on the road. think only South Africa has the E34 518i or 516i and the e36 316i..cant remember.

Who brought the rain...hmmm!!!!

Looks like me, sounds like me but it's not me!

alamak ...i said u r d only BMW = Bring More Water as claimed by Ah Lian .........

anyway .....bring ur BMW there also not too bad ....everytime u wash ur BMW (Bring More Women ) will also BMW (Bring More Water ):top::top::top::top::top::top:

Hellraiser;410591 said:
i had a chat with the same bomoh once and of course the question popped up ...what if it still rains after all the hocus-pocus?

simple answer - it is God's will, i can only do what i can (huh???)

Good full proof business to be in, no liabilities....no refunds!LOL !!

yak of god... :rolleyes:

Lionel_Koh;410645 said:
alamak ...i said u r d only BMW = Bring More Water as claimed by Ah Lian .........

anyway .....bring ur BMW there also not too bad ....everytime u wash ur BMW (Bring More Women ) will also BMW (Bring More Water ):top::top::top::top::top::top:

hahahaha...what an imagination.

macam-macam ada!!!!!!!!

ya man! stalled and caught fire during the start of the race... kekekeke...

BMW = Bring More Water

BMW = Bring More Women

but I think in this context, it is better to say...

BMW = Bring More Whisky

bro jeffreyewe, let's catch up for some whisky soon :)

Russie;410964 said:
BMW = Bring More Water

BMW = Bring More Women
but I think in this context, it is better to say...

BMW = Bring More Whisky

bro jeffreyewe, let's catch up for some whisky soon :)

yeah man, we shall, we shall.:wink:

Top Bottom