Is this considered an upgrade?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

YK9

Club Guest
Folks,If you're driving a E46 325 and contemplating to change to a E90 320, does that consider an upgrade? Heard some debates where some said yes and some said no.Just a question to get some thoughts.

Bro, it's in the eyes of the person changing the ride.

Why let others dictate whether it's a Yes or No?

In my view, it can be both ways.

E90 newer, but your E46 more CC. So considered upgrade cos new model, yet downgrade at the same time cos smaller engine than before?

In the end, it all boils down to you, as long as you feel happy and satisfied with your ride. :top:

In terms of engine wise NO ( From Inline 6 to 4 )
Any how agreed with Eggie view

Alex5522;595973 said:
In terms of engine wise NO ( From Inline 6 to 4 )
Any how agreed with Eggie view

320 is still inline 6 lah bro :D it's 2.2 liter engine!

E90 has a much superior chassis than the E46, but get a 6 pot to do justice to it's fine handling.

Eggie86;595970 said:
Bro, it's in the eyes of the person changing the ride.

Why let others dictate whether it's a Yes or No?

In my view, it can be both ways.

E90 newer, but your E46 more CC. So considered upgrade cos new model, yet downgrade at the same time cos smaller engine than before?

In the end, it all boils down to you, as long as you feel happy and satisfied with your ride. :top:

Hey Eggie86,

I agree with you that it boils down to the individual as this is quite a chicken and egg thing. As for me, I'm very happy with my E46 325 at the moment and no plans to change for the time being. But if I were to change, it will still be another UDM!!!!!

YK9;596073 said:
Hey Eggie86,

I agree with you that it boils down to the individual as this is quite a chicken and egg thing. As for me, I'm very happy with my E46 325 at the moment and no plans to change for the time being. But if I were to change, it will still be another UDM!!!!!

Haha, exactly bro. Glad to hear you're happy with your UDM. She's definitely a great car to own. Haha. :top:

haha.. then one of our friend downgraded from his E60 525i MSport to E39 //M5.. :)

Bro, you're used to 2.5 power, so not sure if you'll be satisfied with 2.0 engine. Just my 2 sen. :4:

BobTheBuilder;596109 said:
Bro, you're used to 2.5 power, so not sure if you'll be satisfied with 2.0 engine. Just my 2 sen. :4:
Bro,
You're right! Difficult to go to the 2.0 engine after tasting the 2.5...

Top Bottom