Invitation from Sapura Auto to BMW Club Members

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

fabianyee

Founding Member
Dear all,We have received an email invitation from Sapura-Auto to attend their car carnival at their showroom on Saturday (16 Dec) and Sunday (17 Dec), from 9AM - 9PM. There would be special offers on 325s, 520s and demo vehicles. Light refreshments would made arranged throughout the day, so bring your family along. For those who do not know where is the Sapura Auto showroom, it is a stone throw away from the US Embassy. Yours Truly,Fabian Yee

As a alot of you have problems with AB why not check Sapura Auto out, there is now an alternative, check out their latest state of the art service center. Will try to arrange a tour of their facilities.

FYI all warrantys are valid at Sapura Auto even if its bought from AB and vice versa. As long as its not a grey car. Pls try to support this event as we try to work closely with Sapura Auto so that in future we can get discounts and privelages as members of this club. So lets show Sapura Auto that this club rocks.

im on Mr Pres XXX, maybe cld get discount on their merchandises.......wat time & which day bro for our UNKERS?

Ok you guys got to arrange among yourselves but I suggest Club members go together on one of those days, do a convoy there that will be impressive.Anyway thats for u all to decide and u dont have much time, so do it pronto...sad to say I will not be able to join u guys as I will be away.

aiyoooooooo Mr PRes XXX, where u wanna go, aiyah dont like tis lah u r the leader maaahhhhhh

I managed to get more information from Azmi.

Other than the light refreshments, there would be kids activities.ie clowns, window art, a playground area and MAYBE a magic show.

They will do a tour of the facilities every hour. I have been on a tour of the place, it's how a proper workshop should be, by the way, the service area is on level 3, and there are 2 car-lifts to get the cars to Level 3 for servicing.

I'm trying to get them to give some club member discounts for the merchandises. But don't hold your breath on it...

So do I see some hands for those going???

Sunday seem like a better day for all. What say u?

fabian - it's not a stone's throw away from the US embassy. you silap brudder. it's a hand grenade's throw away, and well within gunfire and rocket launcher range.

bro fab, start the list mate.........for those who can go on SUNDAY

What is the address?? and if its a stones throw to which direction of the embassy?? east or west??

Thanks

if u come from plaza yow chuan u wont get lost really in front of tabung haji

Not sure what is a good time to suggest..

Let's put it at 1.00PM, Sunday

Location map

bmw_map.jpg

hitman said:
fabian - it's not a stone's throw away from the US embassy. you silap brudder. it's a hand grenade's throw away, and well within gunfire and rocket launcher range.

Long Live Hitman.

then I wont go la....scared of you la.

Bailey

get hold of nikki and the rest of the uncles.. I know yeop, kevster and jyazid are not around ....panadai pandailah u.

I was there last night for a dinner function and it's an impressive place! The staff seems a lot more vibrant and friendlier. For passionate owners like us, this could be a nice opportunity to acquaint ourselves with Sapura Auto.

Good one! The 325i is a CBU going at RM268000. Yeah, Sapura Auto came to do a roadshow at my working place 3 weeks ago.

may drop by if I am not that long in Bukit Antarabangsa. Gotta catch a flight though in the afternoon. Huwaaa.

Top Bottom