Introducing myself to BMW Club Malaysia

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

williamkhoo

Club Guest
Hello to everyone. My name is William Khoo. My details is as below : -What do you drive: BMW 728i (Manual, E23, 1984) -Male / Female : Male -Picture of you(optional) -Location: Bangsar -Occupation: Sales Executive -How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: Internet -When was it? Year 2005 -What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com? To fellowship with BMW users and to find out better ways to maintain my car. :106: -What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years? More friends to hang out with. :top: -What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years? Maybe get an E32 or E38. :love:

Bro,
WELCOME TO THE CLUB,ENJOYING AND HAVING FUN THE ULTIMATE DRIVING MACHINE.:top::top::driver::driver:

Welcome to the club bro. Nice to see another classic model in house. Pls do join us for TT

This week it will be in Shah Alam. You can check the venue at members meet up bro

Welcome William!!

Star-fish on the beach?? Are u scuba maniac?? Lets look for buddy and dive Monado or Maldives??

Redbaron...any scuba divers among club members? Xtend Trang convoy trip to Phuket..possible??

Haha! No lah. I'm not into scuba diving. I just like the scenery of the beach and the starfish looked good. Thank you all for welcoming me.

Welcome to the Club mate. Lots of activities here .

Things you would need to do;

1) join us for a TT get together
2) join us on one of our monthly drives
3) join up as an office member

Welcome to the Official BMW Club of Malaysia!

Don Franco;389607 said:
Welcome to the Club mate. Lots of activities here .

Things you would need to do;

1) join us for a TT get together
2) join us on one of our monthly drives
3) join up as an office member

Welcome to the Official BMW Club of Malaysia!

Don, you forgot one more. No (4) should be "join scuba divers in BNWCM for scuba diving...".

Come on William, take up the thrill!!

welcome William and also welcome to the 7 series group. Do put up your name list as the owner on the & series forum.

BMW 728i (Manual, E23, 1984)...................................:top:

welcome bro.............................:wink:

Top Bottom