Intro

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

arknagar

Club Guest
Hi guys..just introducing myself.I hail from JB..Im a 25 year old guy, just started working as an Engineer anfter a couple of years being in the UK.Got the BMW Bug from my uncle who is currently attached with Auto Bavaria BMW in KL .So if anyone is plannig to get a new or recon BMW, let me know maybe i can hook you all up for some good deals.Myself,im more into the classics.I love the E28 & E30's.Looking for one actually.Hopefully you'll can help me out.My uncle owns a BMW 2002tii and an Alfa GTV.He thought of doing it up, but now he changed his mind and wants to sell it off..So im just helping him.Anyways, im excited to be here and make some new friends.

Welcome to the forum bro. May the bug bite deep and swell into a passionate affair.....

hi bro..my uncle wants to let go both the cars bmw2002tii and an Alfa GTV 2000 at 30K..nego...the car is dismantled because he wanted to preserve it...only the body shell is outside the house...covered by canvas and oiled weekly....the rest including the doors,engine,gearbox,trims,seats,chrome,rubber seals are all kept in house...and it in perfect condition...if u want to view it i can arrange it for you...

arknagar;808384 said:
Myself,im more into the classics.I love the E28 & E30's.Looking for one actually

Welcome into the classic world, for us that thinks the cars up until the late -80´s has a personallity. E28 is the last of the "Sharknose" and with a 520 even more so a 525 or 528, your commute up and down to JB will be nothing but joy. A 528 i recon would cruise at 140km/t right around 3000rpm. Commuting will be fun.

E30 is the first out of the "flatnose" that all came in the -80´s. My opinion it that the E30 was one of the few good looking "Flatnose". A 325 will give you the same commuter joy as a E28. Keep us posted what you buy. Doubble headlights can never go wrong. :top:

Top Bottom