Interior Trim

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

daan

Club Guest
It started last week, first the back seat of the driver side trip came loose. Yesterday, the driver side also came loose. When i look at it closely, it's the plastic holder on the door that broke, the steel pin in the trim is still ok. Therefore, i'm down to 3 options.1. Let it be.2. Change the plastic holder.3. Change the trip to carbon fiber. (esisting is the wood laminate)Option 1 is out, option 2 is cheap but option 3 is nice.Can anyone tell me where can i get the parts for option 2 or 3?

r u looking for interior trimming?dont really get u....wat do u mean with existing in the wood laminate?

If its the pin, can get from AB - about RM2 or RM3 each - need about 3 or 4, i think. Got mine there also. Look for miss Tan.

Originally posted by leakwoon@May 30 2006, 05:03 PM
i changed my ori black black one to the wavey titanium oledi lo
Brother,

Where did u get yours?

Jeff,

It seems it be a common problem with bmw, maybe we shoudl stock some.

Change the trim to CF or to save more cost just paint the trim to Black..it would be nice also..

Since u r upgrading yr interior trim..alang alang go for pure CF...look cool on your dark color bm..

pure CF look??? :blink: ..CF look alike is black cube..it look alike CF but it is not CF..pure CF look will be CF by itself :D ...black definetly not look alike CF...as pure CF kinda a bit transparency which u can see thru a very a bit.. :D

Top Bottom