Interior trim bit scratches :(

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Aiyoh so small only. You don't say, we also cannot see. This piano black gloss finish is very easily scratch. The first scratch is always the most painful but over time you will be ok as more scratches appear. Hahaha

splee;815598 said:
Aiyoh so small only. You don't say, we also cannot see. This piano black gloss finish is very easily scratch. The first scratch is always the most painful but over time you will be ok as more scratches appear. Hahaha

Hahahhah mayb i too sayang this car cosz it still
New :O but mayb after few months won't care anymore d >< hahahhah but seriously the scratches so deep :(

Hahaha...I feel u seenotype....I might b d same type of person too..... splee is rite....black gloss is so easy to get scratches.....may b it's oso a reason for us to change to carbon fibre trimming in future:wink:

cslau;815626 said:
Hahaha...I feel u seenotype....I might b d same type of person too..... splee is rite....black gloss is so easy to get scratches.....may b it's oso a reason for us to change to carbon fibre trimming in future:wink:
>< carbon fibre trimming ? u mean m-performance interior trim or carbon fiber wrap? but m-performance trim too costly :(

I would say the piano black is very easy to spot scratches :) I guess other trim is also as easily scratched. Just that its much harder to spot the scratch.

I had the same problem too. Only realise the next day after collected the car. I suppose mine was not that deep. I use microfiber to wipe it and the hairline scratch was gone.

seenotype;815678 said:
this car ady 3months old d but it still pain to me :'(

Just stick a nice sticker on the scratches and you wont see it LOL.......

splee;815598 said:

Yeah Yeah...Correct! Same applies to me...First one i argue with Wife that she was the Cause...then over the Time...so many ady and am used to it...thats why i am changing all including the Steering Wheel to Original BMW CF pretty soon:top:

Val101;816656 said:
Yeah Yeah...Correct! Same applies to me...First one i argue with Wife that she was the Cause...then over the Time...so many ady and am used to it...thats why i am changing all including the Steering Wheel to Original BMW CF pretty soon:top:
what is CF? Or U mean u purchased m performance interior trim?

seenotype;816750 said:
what is CF? Or U mean u purchased m performance interior trim?

I didnt purchase the M-Performance interior trim...CF means "Carbon Fiber" not the Stiker Type, but the Original Carbon Fiber Trim:cool:

I have original but used F30 Sport line interior trim. Can sell to you if you are interested. I also have original but used F30 BMW mud flaps (excluding the screws).

Top Bottom