Inspira Accessories Package: A Rip Off

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

anxious

Club Guest
Inspira Accessories Package: A Rip OffAs usual when you get a Proton , the accesories package is shoved down your throat.My Inspira 2.0 Accesories package is:-ACCESSORIES PACKAGECOIL MATSAFETY KIT NUMBER PLATE HOLDERMULTIPURPOSE CONTAINER TINT FILMNAVIGATORTotal = RM4610The 1.8 has everthing except the navigator at RM1990.00, so the navigator on the 2.0 costs RM2620.00.(RM2620-RM1990)In my opinion this is a real waste of RM4610.00.The Tint is from Ecotint but there is no indication of what grade the tint is. I am guessing that its below RM1000.00.Some salesman even suggest you to change your tint when you get your car.The Navigator is made in China called Lookatoo. For RM2.6k, I could have got a IPad 2!The car itself so far seems ok from the brief drives I have had as its my wife's car but the accesories is a real rip off. Just sharing my thots.

Can we buy with the extras?? I rather get a Garmin or install a double-din Pioneer

oh well...proton has not learnt anything yet from this point...SAY TAK NAK to Proton...i will nvr get one..

If the accessories package is RM4610...that means the car is no longer RM91999? Final price is 91999 + 4610 = RM96609. And if you were to change your tint (per what the salesman says), total is now RM97609 (assuming another RM1000). A Lancer GT at RM125K - 5K (discount) = 120K. Still about RM23K difference. With bigger rims, stiffer suspension, better looking bodykit, full color LCD headunit and CBU from Japan, i think the GT is still a better buy......

Ade;618455 said:
oh well...proton has not learnt anything yet from this point...SAY TAK NAK to Proton...i will nvr get one..

If the accessories package is RM4610...that means the car is no longer RM91999? Final price is 91999 + 4610 = RM96609. And if you were to change your tint (per what the salesman says), total is now RM97609 (assuming another RM1000). A Lancer GT at RM125K - 5K (discount) = 120K. Still about RM23K difference. With bigger rims, stiffer suspension, better looking bodykit, full color LCD headunit and CBU from Japan, i think the GT is still a better buy......

RM91999 is with the accesories package. The car is for my wife and at that price range the Inspira is still the best choice. We wanted a bigger car than the Vios and City and the Forte just didnt appeal to us.

You see rebadging the Lancer by Proton was actually a good idea but the execution was poor.

RM 91999 is pretty high for a ploton .. but that acc price is a real cut throat .

hi there , yes i agreed fully tat the acc is a real rip off ! the lokatoo GPS really sucks and navigation to destination works correctly only 10% of the time ! i guess the premium over 1.8E is 4 the bigger cc engine and slight exterior body packaging .....

bavarian74;632891 said:
hi there , yes i agreed fully tat the acc is a real rip off ! the lokatoo GPS really sucks and navigation to destination works correctly only 10% of the time ! i guess the premium over 1.8E is 4 the bigger cc engine and slight exterior body packaging .....

You can self-upgrade the Lokatoo GPS into a Papago X3 with Malfreemaps and you are good to go :)

Been that and done that and you have yourself a very good GPS unit... better than the CIC unit :p

Top Bottom