Inside e36 glovebox...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
that's the flashlight. The socket is to recharge the flashlight in white. You are lucky if you have it.

Originally posted by affan66@Sep 6 2005, 02:02 AM
that's the flashlight. The socket is to recharge the flashlight in white. You are lucky if you have it.
My glove compartment kosong lah If you don't know how to use or don't want can donate to me :D

Its the OEM BMW flashlight as affan correctly mentioned. Its not included in the local AB E34, E36, E46, etc but it is standard equipment mostly around the world. Yes, AB rips us off!

I brought one back from UK (from my Euro E36 325i) and sold it cheap to a forummer sometime last year. Its about RM100 new from AB.

Originally posted by 3er@Sep 6 2005, 11:31 PM
Its the OEM BMW flashlight as affan correctly mentioned. Its not included in the local AB E34, E36, E46, etc but it is standard equipment mostly around the world. Yes, AB rips us off!

I brought one back from UK (from my Euro E36 325i) and sold it cheap to a forummer sometime last year. Its about RM100 new from AB.
3er - use your 3W LED light lah.. lithium ion batteries have 10 year shelf life!

Originally posted by affan66@Sep 6 2005, 03:02 PM
actually, i dont have it. Saw it in one of DIY article bout e36.

is it critical to own this stuff? where to find or buy?

Have one in my car ,CBU. It is useless , not bright and won't last , For RM100 get a Megalite or something . Everyready cost RM5.

Top Bottom