Ingress Auto - Raya Open House

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Juan Powerblow

Club Guest
Ingress Auto has extended an invitation to BMW Club members and forumers to attend their Hari Raya open house this Saturday and Sunday (11th and 12th October respectively). Besides loads of Hari Raya food (which has got me mouth watering), Ingress will also be featuring a host of new BMWs such as the 320i E92 Coupe (which is very attractively priced), the Limited Edition 325i Sports and an in-house super souped up and kitted 135i Coupe. There will also be all kinds of games and attractions for the family such as batik-making, congkak competition etc etc. I suggest we all go together-gether for the Saturday session in time for lunch there, say 11.30 am. Who's in? 1. Juan Powerblow2.3.4.5.6.7.8..........20.

All BMW dealers also doing the same thing bro. Sappura and Auto Bavaria.

redbaron;362530 said:

Yes, that is common knowledge bro. But I can confirm with regards to Ingress, the new E92 320i, E90 LE 325i Sports and in-house race-specced 135i Coupe will be there. I was planning to go to AB Glenmarie but they can't confirm whether the new E92 320i will be on display or not. BTW, I'm bringing a friend who is interested in this E92 as a poser weekend car.

redbaron;362530 said:

I wonder if they're ordering the same food (same supplier cheaper mah) or different......

Man. I'm missing a lot, especially this one. I would love to go but have got work on the specified date and time. *damn* I know that some or most of the Ampang boys would be jealous if I were in Ingress without informing them. LOL

affan66;362587 said:
bix... do you need someone from Ampang to represent you?

Hehehe... I know that I would have representatives there anyway, even if I didn't ask for one. :wink: LOL... Are you offering yourself, matey? LOL

unfortunately, got a few open houses to go to during the weekend. If I manage to wiggle myself out of this, you can count on me to be there on your behalf. :D

affan66;362593 said:
unfortunately, got a few open houses to go to during the weekend. If I manage to wiggle myself out of this, you can count on me to be there on your behalf. :D

The spirit of the Ampang Boys never dies off even when we're a little off season at the moment. I'm proud of you! Well done son! HAHAHA!

I will try to make it to this open house, though I do have 3 major errands to run this weekend, and a bunch of other commitments... will do my best la.

Sapura's open house is tomorrow afternoon/evening.. so many open houses... sure gain weight....

Top Bottom