Indran from Subang Jaya

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

indran_spi

Club Guest
Hello fellow Beemers,Greeting to everyone. BMW - An Ultimate Driving Machive... I fell in love with E46 (New Face Lift) 2 years ago and it is one of the reason I have joined bmwclubmalaysia. I manage to get one of my own now. Well a quick introduction of myself:-What do you drive: E46 - 2005-Male / Female: Male-Picture of you(optional): Perhaps later-Location: Subang Jaya-Occupation: Operation Manager (Contact Centre - TTDI)-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com? Google-When was it? 2 years ago-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com? Knowing more beemers and exchange knowledge on BMW expecially E46, buy E46 products-What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years? More organized buying and selling system, Product knowledge, Tips and Saving Cost Information (Segment)-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years? Life : Get married and have a family Work: Operation Director Other: Adopt a kid and sponsor him or her on studies to a certain levelI think thats all for now and as I said hope to know more beemers and exchange knowledge.Arios

welcome to the club, Indran...Hope you'll have a great time with your beemer. Cheers

welcome bro

enjoy stay here...........................................:burnout:

Top Bottom