ImRunE36 says Salam 1 Malaysia

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ImRunE36

Club Guest
Hi all and Salam 1 Malaysia,Im new and just bought my dream car, a BMW of course. Pls give me yr advice..- I'm driving : E36 318i (A) 1995- Male.- Picture to be posted later...- Location : W. P. Labuan.- Occupation : Trainer.- How i came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com? : Browsing.- It was last week.- What am i expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com? Just wanna be a member and hopefully other expert member can give me advice and guidance when i need it.- By joining bmwclubmalaysia.com i'm expecting to get more info regarding service maintenance and upgrades, contacts and friends in the next 1-2 years...- The next 2-3years i'm planning to upgrade my ride to be at its best in looks and performance.and last but not least..World Peace ! :wink:

Welcome to BMW CLub Malaysia and do join the official club activities! :)

solivate;537763 said:
salam and welcome here

hi solivate, you are busy welcoming ppl to get the min 10 posts for you to sell but you forgot to introduce yourself in this section using the introduction template...please read the Classifieds Rules before using it. TQ

From The President's Announcement,

noname.jpg

The 11th Charity Jam Session would be held back at RP , Saujana Resort (formerly known as Hyatt Regency Saujana) again this year which would be held on the 3rd of July, 2010 (Saturday). The event will be spearheaded by Malaysian Association of Hotels, Chefs Association of Malaysia, Malaysian Food & Beverage Executives Association and Malaysian Association of Housekeepers with The Saujana Hotel being the venue/co-organiser with participation of BMW Club Malaysia.

Activities for the day would include, performance by 17 bands from around Malaysia, car (BMW :rock:) display outside RP, biker's display etc. This occasion will further be promoted by the media with coverage in major newspaper's and magazines.

Proceeds to : Paediatric Intensive Care Unit (UMMC, KL), a dedicated care unit for the critically ill children from newborn to fourteen years of age. All proceeds will be used to purchase life saving equipment and subsidize the cost to care for these children.

Prior to this, affiliation was done with other clubs such as Porsche Club Malaysia , Harley Davidson etc . This year and with your help , maybe years to come we are proud to be associated with this noble event.

Day/Date : Saturday 3rd July 2010
Time : 2.00pm – 1.00am
Venue : RP Entertainment Centre (Tel : 03-78461234)
Saujana Resort,
Off Jalan Lapangan Terbang Subang.
Bands Performing :
Fats & Vernon
Zack & Lyia
Ghost Riders
Extreme
Union
Bala
Joe "Elvis" Rozario
President's Men
Sensations
Shahrin Band
Chemistry
Carbolic Smokeballs
Trinity
SWV
Pieces of April
SmallStones
d'Stags

The event will be filled with fun, food, music and booths selling merchandises...

All food and beverages (including Carlsberg Draft/Skol Beer/Fruit Juices) are priced at RM10.00 and are sold via coupons available through the Organisers & official partner BMW Club Malaysia and also at The Saujana Kuala Lumpur. Priced at RM100.00 per book of 10 coupons. Additional single coupons of RM10 can be purchased during the event.

There will be lucky draws using the coupons during the event. Attractive prizes such as handphones etc will be given away. Fun Auctions will also be held throughout the day.

We are proud to be the official partner for this noble event. As such , lets make us proud by helping the needy children as MUCH as we can. Lets strive to be the record breaker for the donation. They might not be our children but they could have been. So, lets give and give generously. Don't stop at individual donations. If u know of corporations willing to donate, please do make the effort. Donations will be in the form of coupons booklet. Each booklet contains ten coupons of RM10 which makes it RM100 per booklet/donation. Donations be it small or big are very much welcomed.

The coupons are to be used to purchase food & drinks as well as enter lucky draws throughout the day , if u attend the charity jam. U can also choose to just purchase the coupons purely as donations.

The donations (coupon purchase ) can be used for income tax deductions. As such, to those needing the receipts, please advise us of your details and we will arrange with the main organizers for the official receipts. It was requested that donations of RM200 and above request for the receipts due to the organizers logistical reasons. However if u do need receipts for Rm100 coupon purchase , I will forward the requests.

So come..come all to have fun while donating to a noble cause.

Top Bottom