i'm new & need advise to buy E34

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

zen

Club Guest
hi there..tq for accepting me as a member..i'm zen from pahang.intent to buy E34 (A) as a 2nd car..which is the most value for money? 520i or 525i?..since this is >10 yrs old car, so i really need advise from the expert and experience 'bout the maintenance & problem..my other choice is citroen zx..tqvmzen

bro zen,get the 525i.....in manual guise if available.....you will have more fun with a manual 525...power bro.....m20 engine can and m50 osso can.if can find m50 manual 525(m50b25)....yummy...parts prices is discussed here in the e34 forum.go to the e34 forums (roadfly/bimmerfest etc) and you will get loads of info....

You will never regret an e34... Been a workhorse for 5 years already.. Managed to TLC even living in Lipis.. ;)

Hi zen..i drove an e34 m20b20 12 valve engine for quite sometime before and found it very reliable..ample enuff to carry you from point A to point B..or go for 24 valve engine..lagi sodap..

yes go for 525i... as 520i is a bit underpowered. the only downside of 525i is, just the road tax. make sure to look at the under carriage for any sign of rust btw.

mizhan;591272 said:
you'll never get so much car for about RM20k than from an E34.

Agreed! It's one of the best and most robust Bimmers ever made! :top:

Bro Mizhan n Eggie are correct..e34 is one of the best bmw ever made..

Try to find a 525 if you could...m50b25 vanos (the last model) you'll be safe..if you buy 520, you'll be tempted to upgrading to m50b25 or worse 1jz!!:wink:

Top Bottom