im naive so please educate me

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

wan_de_real

Club Guest
hello im from KL 32..just 4 years now using e36 318i Manual..im 2nd owner bought this machine from my close friend that student in Germany..it is left hand drive convert to right...all the built in example like hand break, bumper opener and etc are in left hand drive mode..(hard for me to search fro armrest that left hand specs)anyway im not a rich guy like some of you that can spent hundred thousand to makeup ths machine...im using it just for transportation..and imagine after 4years im now only starrt to buy even wheels..anyway educate me..thnks:top:##edit 7/8/9:just found the proper introduction scheme...so here it is# -What do you drive: 1991/2000, E36 318i# -Male / Female: Male# -Picture of you(optional): not so handsome# -Location: Taman Sri Permaisuri Cherea. KL# -Occupation: Lecturer, Designer, Artist# -How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: search engine# -When was it? early 2009# -What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com? to learn more about my cars and also sharing my knowledge on accessories.

welcome to the club bro..n enjoy your rides..mods of your car will be depend on u..not by others..it will depend on what type of racun u're exposed to..and how strong anti-virus u got..:wink:

hello wan.. join our meets. it will be a pleasure sharing knowlege with you.

WoW manual.. its must be cool ride huh...

Welcome to the BMWCM... Cheers...

azam318;442574 said:
WoW manual.. its must be cool ride huh...

boleh la bro..1.9 lepas tukar engine..ada budak tu kata nama engine ni baby m3..aku pon tak tau huh..

Welcome to the BMWCM... Cheers...

enkil;441877 said:
Welcome to the club!

thnks you two

mizhan;441859 said:
hello wan.. join our meets. it will be a pleasure sharing knowlege with you.

actually im supposed to say that..me hav nothing to pround uf..just basic udm

joe_myinc;441748 said:
welcome bro.........................:wink:

wink wink

shyful313;441736 said:
welcome to the club bro..n enjoy your rides..mods of your car will be depend on u..not by others..it will depend on what type of racun u're exposed to..and how strong anti-virus u got..:wink:

i think i got strong defnsive armour..the armor is lack of budget haha...anywa the first priority before raya is ac rims

anybody got contact of ac schnitzer rim type 2 that 2 pieces?(hav allen key n lip rite?)

thnks everybody...im now searching for ac rim type 2 two pieces..can anybody help?

Hey bro! Welcome to the forum. Do help yourself to the coffee and biscuits. Make yourself at home and get to know the other members when we have our upcoming official teh tarik session which is on the second week of the month on friday (venue to be advised) Cheers!

Hellraiser;442964 said:
Hey bro! Welcome to the forum. Do help yourself to the coffee and biscuits. .....

wei,,,wat coffee and biscuits????????????:stupid:

Hellraiser;443077 said:
virtual coffee and biscuits! haha !! checkout the virtual waitress too !!

what coffee biscuit la???:rolleyes: anyway thnks guys

so anyone got the lubang for this ac type 2/2 pieces 18or 17inch?

Top Bottom