Im more confused then Confusios-EXHAUST

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

WTR

Club Guest
Hi guys,hows the going so far.Lately been feeling itchy wanna change my exhaust system(Catback only).The reason so:I want something louder and increases the performance of my car.My car is a 325i E90Lci.Hope the Gurujis,cikgus and Sifus would give me their sincere advice and opinions.Tq Nandri Sei Sei Terima Kasih!I have this four exhaust system in mind:1)Eisenman2)Remus3)Bmw performance4)Ac SchnitzerRegards,WTR

i have tried 1, 2 and 4. My pick is definitely 1 (Race version). The only thing - auto box does not give the max sound. If it is on manual trans = orgasm .. :)

during my younger days, i used to like putting in 'sports ' exhaust on my jap cars.fairly loud and 'more' power.yeah right!

BMW spend millions on RnD and the stock exhaust is optimised for the best street performance.if you want 'sporty' note you have to do a trial and error fitment.sound is relative.what suits you is best.but don't expect more power.....especially with an auto.....and personally i don't like the sporty note of an auto car changing gears......potong stim so to speak.......

I'm a firm believer of No. 3. I've tried No. 1, but I still love no. 3. No. 2 and No. 4, have not tried, so no comments from me.

Top Bottom