I'm in..

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

archi

Club Guest
Hi everyone..I'm new here but have been following this forum since 1 year before.. I'm planning to have a e36 and hope to get some guide from otais/sifus out there.. i ' sure there are a lot of same discussion but if anyone can show me the thread.. i have looking more than 10 car in past several month.. but still can't make decision.. the latest is a standard 98/02 e36 318 and a 97 e36 318 with m3 bodykit.. hope to get some opinion..My info..-What do you drive: Going to get E36, but now driving Citroen zx..-Male / Female: Male-Location:Kuantan-Occupation:Architect-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: random search-When was it? last year-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com? Learn more about BMW and get more friends..-What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years? Expert in BM... haha-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years? Be a bm lover...

Welcome to the club!

Good luck in your hunt for your E36!

Enjoy your stay here and hope you get all your info you need!!!

welcome to bmwcm...

ZX was a great car of its time too, probably the one and only Citroen that cought some spirited drivers attention... 16V 2 door??

good luck wt ur E36 hunt...

tq..
it is zx 8v 4 door.. i like the 16v but i think e36 looks better..

bro , welcome aboard !

given that other conditions are the same for both cars except for the year ,
go for the 97 with m3 bodykit ( if it's ori laar or at least PU replica ) .
ori bodykit could easily cost you at least 4k !

good luck !

Top Bottom