I Succumbed to temptation.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

HypoGXII

Club Guest
So, I paid the booking fees for a 2012 325i Sports Edition.I was in the market looking for a ride and I initially went with the 320d M sports in mind, but after being poisoned by the SA at Wearnes Autohaus in Segambut, I succumbed for the 325i. A test drive is all it took.In my excitement I forgot to ask some fundamental questions; primarily on whether the BMW Individual Options are available for this car, I.E. the Azure black paint? Furthermore, if there are any extra kits available I could top up on the car. Unfortunately, I was pressed for time, and I just spent more time than expected test driving both the 320d and the 325i that I could not enquire on these details.I won't have any free time to go back to the showroom anytime soon, so maybe you sifu's can help me out a bit here.Firstly, regarding the BMW Individual Options, the exterior and interior colours. How much is this to cost?Secondly, as I've read about the 320d having a performance kit, does the 325i come with something similar? What are the add-on's one could get with the car?P.S. Prior to this, I was almost 90% certain I'm getting a Kia Optima. This is quite a leap, isn't it!?Thanks.

Congratulations on your new ride!

Welcome to the journey...

Wouldn't you miss the torque of the 320d? Torque you can play with everyday. HP is only for bragging rights on 250km/hr runs along MEX. And not needing to fill up every 450kms?

Top Bottom