i lost my wheel center cap logo

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

sewell

Club Guest
As per title, i have just lost my wheel canter cap logo. would like to know where i can buy it ?

did u loss the whole center cap or just the logo??? AB do sale them with the whole center cap... it is about rm100 i think... i bought one quite sometime ago...

willie;687031 said:
did u loss the whole center cap or just the logo??? AB do sale them with the whole center cap... it is about rm100 i think... i bought one quite sometime ago...

i only lost the logo. i think have to buy the whole center cap

logo very cheap...below RM70 in bavarian auto...self adhesive behind...

Pussy is right. Bavarian Auto sells the normal BMW logo for wheels. I bought it at RM15/pc 1 month ago.
If you want to buy logo with centre cap it is RM45/pc & it is original. Bought it 3 months ago at Sbg Jaya Bavarian Auto.

Anybody kno what's the right type of glue/adhesive that may be durably used to stick logo with?

kaniz;687124 said:
Pussy is right. Bavarian Auto sells the normal BMW logo for wheels. I bought it at RM15/pc 1 month ago.
If you want to buy logo with centre cap it is RM45/pc & it is original. Bought it 3 months ago at Sbg Jaya Bavarian Auto.

thanks, it seem RM15 for logo is not that expensive. but how are we going to stick it to the centre cap ? any specific glue for it to stick ? or suggest to buy the logo with centre cap together ?

vixxx;687120 said:
how does it look like bro? normal bmw?

bro, the logo disappear and the cap is still attach with the rim. this is the 1st time i lost the logo. balik kampung lost front right side, and back to KL lost the front left side logo.

sewell;687205 said:
thanks, it seem RM15 for logo is not that expensive. but how are we going to stick it to the centre cap ? any specific glue for it to stick ? or suggest to buy the logo with centre cap together ?

Just checked out the logo. No need to buy any glue as the logo is self adhesive. So no headache.

kaniz;687216 said:
Just checked out the logo. No need to buy any glue as the logo is self adhesive. So no headache.

ok, i will try to get it done by today. i dont like the car look ugly. hehe

i have bought the whole centre cap in Bavarian Auto yesterday late evening. it cost me RM43/pc . ended getting 2pc from them. the original cap compare to replica is huge different.

Top Bottom