I finally join in....

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

GeeTRM5

Club Guest
Hi all,I have been browsing this site for a long time and finally register myself in to join you all good people for the fun and our mutual love for BMWs.I got my E34 many years ago from my architect friend who brought this car back from England. The speedo reads MPH.... and that was in Kuching. I brought it to PJ in 2001 where it is now park in my garage. It only gets to see the road tarmac whenever I am in KL ( that is averaging one week per month ) he..he. I did a major restoration to the exterior and interior last year. Also, I did something to the engine...... I think some of you out there have seen this car and should guess what I mean.Drive safe my friends....

Welcome to the Club Bro,

Nice ride you have there.... came join us at the tt session .

Cheers :D

WElcome GeeTRM5,

Hope you'll enjoy your stay here, do join us for our regular TT and HH sessions, bring your ride along.

Welcome Darren. Come for TT or HH (Friday, Souled OUt) and I shall reveal how to solve your problems :D

Originally posted by GeeTRM5@Mar 15 2005, 12:24 AM
Hi all,

I have been browsing this site for a long time and finally register myself in to join you all good people for the fun and our mutual love for BMWs.

I got my E34 many years ago from my architect friend who brought this car back from England. The speedo reads MPH.... and that was in Kuching. I brought it to PJ in 2001 where it is now park in my garage. It only gets to see the road tarmac whenever I am in KL ( that is averaging one week per month ) he..he. I did a major restoration to the exterior and interior last year. Also, I did something to the engine...... I think some of you out there have seen this car and should guess what I mean.

Drive safe my friends....
:yahoo: welcome to the boat are you base in Kuching or KL?

In a month, one week KL, one week Kuching and two weeks Kota Kinabalu and it can be in any order...

Albundy - I'll be in KL early Apr but likely I'll miss the fri TT. Next round OK?

No problem Darren, just check the TT thread and the happenings in the club. Bring your car along! :)

Welcome to the club !

Your car is very shine dude !

Come to TT, i believe there are many e34 sifus will bring you to no limit mod ! hahaha

Cheers !

Welcome GeeTRM5! Your car is like my car's twin brother - almost the same except for the rims and body kit!

Nice looking car! hehe :p

Thanks to you all out there for the warm welcome. I feel at home already.... For sure, I'll want to meet up with you good people soon.

OSFlanker - Your car does looks like my twin ride. But I like your M5 bumper and skirting. I hv been looking for it. Still no luck. We will catch up in one of the future TT. Good wishes to you!

Top Bottom