I am looking for someone from BMW in Johor Bahru to inspect the car before purchase

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Zariz

Hi guys.. I need help. Does anyone of you know anyone from BMW in JB that can help me to inspect the car that Im planning to purchase.

Im planning to purchase the F30 316i year 2015. (Just fyi I am not looking for engine performace but as long the car is in good condition. So I’m ok with 316i as I bought it for my wife) I am going to JB on this Thursday(18/07/2019) to view the car as the loan approved.

However, it will be better and great if I can get someone from BMW to inspect the car first before signing the agreement.

I seriously need help on this guys. Please reply me here or you may text me directly at my mobile 012 3088 774

Thank you and appreciate it!

You can always book an appointment with an authorised SC in JB (either Auto Bavaria, Jln Skudai or Wearnes, Tebrau) to do the inspection, with a fee of course! If the car was sold locally, big chance it still has BSRI (since its a 2015 car), with a record at these 2 SCs. I think the sales person can also accommodate the request to hv it inspected.

If not, you can bring the car to any of the trusted workshops that the members frequent in JB (smaller fee compared to SC).

You can always book an appointment with an authorised SC in JB (either Auto Bavaria, Jln Skudai or Wearnes, Tebrau) to do the inspection, with a fee of course! If the car was sold locally, big chance it still has BSRI (since its a 2015 car), with a record at these 2 SCs. I think the sales person can also accommodate the request to hv it inspected.

If not, you can bring the car to any of the trusted workshops that the members frequent in JB (smaller fee compared to SC).

hi any of the trusted workshop that the members frequent in jb ?

Top Bottom