Hye ppl...I'm Cayrool from Terengganu..

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cayrool

Club Guest
Hye ppl....I'm Khairul...u can call me Cayrool....the most important is..I Love BMW!!-What do you drive: Aiyya...small car only ma...perodua kelisa ma...still waiting my money until enough to get one BMW car for me...kerja sendiri...kena cari duit cash la..-Male / FemaleMale-Picture of you(optional)Hehe...I'll post it once I become an official members lah..-Location:Kuala Terengganu-Occupation:Self working-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?:Friends-When was it?Since last year-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com?Love to learn about BMW cars and getting more friend-What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years?It'll help me find a 318i E30..I think this model is just suite for me as a newbie...-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years?Asking my wife to present me a BMW bike for my birthday..hehe..

Welcome bro. End of this month we will coming to KT for the monsoon cup drive. It will be nice if we could meet up.

Welcome Bro...
You've come to the right place to find your true BMW car...

bro redbaron

how many day u'll be in KT?where'll u be staying?bro...hehe...maybe just seing u guys from far..hehe...i got no bimmers yet lor...

bro al3dx..

thanx....i'm happy n can't wait to make more friend here..

Just wondering if there any forumers or official club members living in KT...

Welcome to the club Cayrool. Good luck on your searching. Hope you'll get it soonest.

Welcome to the club, Cayrool......for a second I thot I saw a Carol just step into the house!

But Anyway, good luck in your hunt for a fierce E30!

wei meanguy why u alwz think abt kodok saja hah?

welcome cayrool, we'll be in KT from 30th til 2nd Dec & be staying at Batu Buruk Beach resort, hope to see u there

Cayrool welcome to the club....wont be in KT but i'll be in Bali........... yeeeehhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Cayrool! Welcome to the club man! Meet us in KT this 30th, dont worry if you dont have a BM now... this is the right place to start.

I thought i saw Carol, i quicky come into this thread...anyway welcome to the club and enjoy bro

bro don franco, iceman63, bmw7833, bailey, meanguy, strider and alan teh...thank you..hope we can meet and chit chat outside of the forum one day...for those guys who'll be at KT during the monsoon cup,i'll try to be there..so all of you have met n known each other huh?bro, just asking...i've a friend name nizam..he's working with shell...previously he drove a 318ci model...if i'm not mistake..he also join bmwclubmalaysia as an official member...but already letgo his bimmer and now driving a golf gti....

so cayrool hope to see u there at the monsoon cup yeah cheers mate

Welcome...

Dun forget today, Friday 16.11.07 T.T. will be at Aman Suria venue Kayu Nasi Kandar.

Time about 9.30pm. Please make your payments here for the Annual Dinner 2007.

Your Attention to the above is appreciated.:smokin:

welcome bro..............:wink:

my E30 is for sale

PM me..................:listen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom